We welcome newcomers, are hospitable with each other and engage with our community.
Home Groups and social activities help us to get to know each other. Our social activities include:
- Coffee and Cookies fortnightly and celebrations of special occasions after the Thursday communion service
- Monthly Sunday pub lunches
- Church hall lunches (to which members of our community are welcome)
- Annual Leisure Days for older residents
- Welcome events
- Whole parish celebrations
Many of us have times in our lives when we need extra support, care, help and encouragement because we face loneliness, illness, bereavement, or a relationship difficulty.