Our groups aim to help our young people with their journey of faith and to grow as disciples, while having fun with their friends and with God.
- Group With No Name
- Age group: 10 – 16 year olds
- When: every Sunday during school term time
- Time: 6.00 – 7.15pm (10 – 14’s GWNN) or 7.30 (14 – 16 GWNN+)
- Where: St Peter’s Church Hall
- Hang out with friends and with God, have fun, share faith, join the Christian adventure!
- Come along to our Sunday services
- Help with younger children in Lighthouse
- Join our band or Sing in the Choir
- Help on a team e.g., Audio/Visual/Computers, Welcome, Coffee/Tea
- IOW Trip (October Half Term) - to the ‘Urban Saints’ Westbrook Centre with young people from other local churches
- BIG Church Day Out (May Half Term) – come with family or with other young people
- Festivals (Summer) – CPAS/Scripture Union Camps, Soul Survivor/Momentum
College and University
- Young Leaders – older young people are encouraged to be helpers or assistant leaders of our younger boys and girls
- College CU’s – we encourage joining in with what is happening at college
- Social Media – we keep in contact with each other via social media in different ways!
- Getting Together – we aim to get together once a month for a Costa Coffee!
- Junior Choir (add link to Music & Worship page)
- Age group: 7-15 year olds (girls and boys)
- When: every Friday during school term time
- Time: 6.00 - 6.45pm
- Where: in St Peter’s Church
- Sings approximately twice a term during a church service and perform in two concerts in the church each year.